The influence of water capacity of electronic radiator on heating
1. What is the impact of the water capacity of the electronic radiator on heating? The water capacity of the profile radiator and the electronic radiator is large, and the heating system is relatively inert. When the boiler is intermittently heated, the water cooling time is slightly longer, and the heating room is still heated. It can maintain a certain temperature for a long time. However, when the water is re-watered, the water rises slowly. The system adjustment response speed of large water capacity is slow. When heating continuously, it has no effect on heating quality;
2. The water capacity of the electronic radiator is small, the start-up time is short, the temperature adjustment is sensitive, and the room temperature rises quickly, which is convenient for household heating metering, which saves money and is convenient;
3. The heat is carried and transported by flowing water. The water capacity has no direct effect on the heat, but the adjustment time is different. The aluminum radiator has the smallest water capacity, so the aluminum electronic radiator heats up quickly and is flexible to adjust. It can realize intermittent heating where people can heat up quickly and can cool down when people leave.
The heat dissipation process of indoor air is:
1. The heat medium in the electronic radiator transfers heat to the inner wall surface of the electronic radiator through convection heat exchange (inner surface heat release coefficient);
2. The inner wall surface transfers heat to the outer wall by heat conduction;
3. The outer wall transfers most of the heat to the air by convection heat transfer, and transfers a small part of the heat to indoor objects and people by radiation.