Profile radiator installation steps
1. First, please unpack the aluminum radiator first, and install the air release valve and the union first.
2.The position of the hole for installing the special hook can be drawn on the wall according to the provided installation drawing or related requirements.
3. When installing the aluminum profile of the radiator, consider the damage caused by the expansion and contraction of the heating pipe to the radiator.
4. Put the 12 expansion tube in and level it.
5. Please use a percussion drill to drill a hole of 12, the depth of which should be flush with the wall after the expansion tube is put in.
6. Install the bottom hook and tighten the screws after reaching the requirements.
7. Place the aluminum radiator on the hook that has been installed at the bottom, install the upper hook to adjust the position of the hook, and then tighten the expansion screw after it is clamped. When placing the radiator, place the air release valve on the top.
8. After installing and assembling the pipe joints, install the pipes according to the requirements of the drawings and connect them with the water inlet and outlet, and fasten them everywhere. The rear side is 3.5cm away from the wall and 5cm away from the kick line.
9. Please input hot water, open the air release valve, and release air until water comes out. The working pressure of the aluminum profile radiator shall not exceed 0.12Mpa listed in the manual during operation.
10. The oxygen content in the heat medium shall not exceed 0.05g per square meter. The medium water used for the radiator should meet PH9≤9, and PH≤12 when there are internal anti-corrosion measures.