How to remove the internal scale of the electronic radiator
What are the main factors that cause corrosion of electronic radiators?
The corrosion factors of electronic radiators of different metal materials are as follows:
1. The raw material itself has low corrosion resistance, as well as damage and thinning during processing;
2. Improper heating water quality;
3. Improper operation and maintenance;
4. Improper water cut and maintenance.
How to remove the internal scale of the electronic radiator?
1. The heating system is composed of boilers, heating pipes, and electronic radiators. The boiler is the heating part which is easier to scale, and the electronic radiator is the cooling part which is not easy to scale. (In life, the boiling water kettle is easy to scale, and the thermal thermos is not easy. The reason for rust formation is the same);
2. Anti-scaling chemicals have been added to the heating system to avoid scaling;
3. The inner cavity of the aluminum electronic radiator is highly clean and has a higher finish, which is much higher than that of boilers and pipes, so the degree of fouling is much lower than that of boilers and pipes;
4. Like the air-conditioning water system, the cleaning of pipes is currently on the agenda and attracts attention, and specialized cleaning companies have emerged.